Ways to support Christian Health Care Center
- Pray: We appreciate your support through prayer.
- Volunteer: Volunteering is a personally rewarding way to make a difference in the lives of CHCC clients, patients and residents.
- Annual giving and recurring gifts: You may make a one-time or recurring gift in the form of a personal check, credit card, or cash. Your gift may be designated for a specific fund or unrestricted.
- Matching gifts: Many employers match their employees’ gifts to non-profit organizations. These programs can double the size of your gift.
- Memorial or honor giving: You may make a gift in memory or honor of a special person.
- Stock: Gifting stocks is fully tax-deductible and easy.
- Become a member or friend of Christian Health Care Center: Your support by becoming a member or friend helps us to value the lives of those in our care, preserver their dignity, and provide them with excellent care.
- Endowments: You may wish to provide endowment support of Christian Health Care Center programs. When you support the endowment fund, you create a legacy that lives forever.
- Planned giving and estate planning: Through bequests, gift annuities, and charitable trusts, you can make a gift of ongoing significance and establish a lasting legacy.
If you would like specific information about planned giving, including ways to receive income from a CHCC gift annuity, providing for CHCC in your will, making a gift of stock or appreciated securities, or making another type of contribution, please call the Foundation at (201) 848-5799 or e-mail email@example.com.