The Christian Health Care Center 2020 Membership Campaign is underway!
Christian Health Care Center (CHCC) has been fostering health, healing, and wellness in northern New Jersey for more than a century. The ongoing support of our members and friends has enabled us to continually expand our programs and create new services to meet the changing needs of the community.
Today, CHCC offers senior-life, short-term rehab, and mental-health services in a compassionate and loving environment consistent with the Christian values upon which we were founded.
Becoming a Member or Friend
We invite you to support the Center by becoming a Member or Friend. Our members join us in our commitment to value the lives of those in our care, preserve their dignity, and provide them with excellent care.
When you become a Member or Friend during our 2020 Membership Campaign, you will receive:
- a membership card;
- news about special events;
- Center Life, our award-winning magazine; our annual report to the community; and
- a year-round 20-percent discount on regular-priced merchandise of $25 or more in de Snoep Winkel Gift Shop and Tea Room.
Thank you, in advance, for choosing to become a part of this caring community!
About CHCC’s Services
- Heritage Manor, a 178-bed nursing home
- Southgate, a special-care, 44-bed, inpatient nursing facility offering behavioral management treatment
- The Longview, an assisted-living facility with 80 suites
- Hillcrest Residence, a residence for independent seniors with 39 studios
- Evergreen Court, a complex of 40 apartments for independent seniors
- Siena Village of Wayne, a complex of 250 apartments for independent seniors
- Summer Hill of Wayne, a complex of 164 apartments for independent seniors
- Christian Health Care Adult Day Services of Wayne and Wyckoff
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- The 76-bed David F. Bolger Post-acute Care Unit
- 14,000-square-foot Bolger Gym & Wellness Center
- Ramapo Ridge Psychiatric Hospital, a full-service, 58-bed inpatient hospital for adult and geriatric patients
- Ramapo Ridge Partial-hospitalization Program, a voluntary, short-term outpatient program
- Christian Health Care Counseling Center for children, adolescents, adults, seniors, and families
- A life plan community (continuing care retirement community) for adults 62 and older on the CHCC campus
- Up to 199 spacious, one-level, maintenance-free residences
- Rich array of amenities and social, cultural, and wellness opportunities