Christian Health Care Center (CHCC) has been serving the community for more than 100 years. In that time, we have become a highly respected provider of senior living, elder care, short-term rehabilitation (post-acute care), and mental-health services. CHCC employs many highly trained professionals who have a wealth of expertise in the fields of aging services and mental health. Sharing this expertise with the community is a natural extension of our commitment to service.
If your church or community group is interested in scheduling a speaker from CHCC, please call our Marketing Department at (201) 848-4463. A list of possible topics is shown below. If there is a specific topic your group would like addressed that is not on this list, please let us know. We will make every effort to accommodate your request.
Elder Care Topics
- How to select a nursing home
- How to select an assisted-living residence
- How to select a retirement community
- Options for elder care
- Adult day care
- Spiritual aspects of aging
- Ensuring a safe living environment for seniors
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Dementia: Early signs, types, etc.
- Nutrition for seniors
- Exercise for seniors
- Advance directives and living wills
Mental Health Topics
- Managing problem behaviors associated with dementia
- Depression in the elderly
- Bipolar disorder
- Crisis prevention
- Alcoholism in the elderly
- Domestic violence