Siena Village and Summer Hill of Wayne 2018 successes and celebrations
- The third annual Siena Village/Summer Hill/Sisco Village barbecue was a great event!
- Town hall meetings were well-attended and focused on topics relevant to the communities.
- Holiday parties and events brought cheer to residents and staff alike.
- Free weekly exercise classes began at Siena Village.
- Call ‘Em All automated notification service were launched at both communities.
- A new Resident Activity Committee was formed at Summer Hill.
- A new receptionist joined the staff at Siena Village. An Assistant Superintendent, Receptionist, and Service and Activity Coordinator joined the staff at Summer Hill.
- Christian Health Care Center Rehab Services conducted bi-monthly exercise classes at Summer Hill and Rehab Services, in conjunction with The Valley Hospital, also presented monthly lectures on a variety of health-related topics.
Siena Village and Summer Hill residents “paid it forward” to local communities through donating:
- health and beauty aids to Oasis, a Haven for Women and Children,
- Socks for Soldiers for Mahwah Marine Moms,
- school supplies for needy children,
- funds to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research,
- food for Eva’s Village, and
- toys for Millicent Fenwick House and Passaic County CASA.
Siena Village and Summer Hill of Wayne building updates
- The Siena Village Library was painted and outfitted with new carpeting, artwork, and furniture.
- Floors 3 and 4 in Building 2 at Siena Village were painted and outfitted with new carpeting, flooring, artwork, and furniture.
- The Summer Hill Community Room was painted and outfitted with new carpeting, drapes, furniture, and a television.
- The Summer Hill Cafe was painted and outfitted with new carpeting, drapes, furniture, and a coffee station.
To learn more about independent senior living at Siena Village and Summer Hill of Wayne, please visit ChristianHealthCare.org/Independent-Living or contact Stacy Swarts-Carver, LSW, Leasing Manager, at (201) 848-5401 or email email@example.com.