Many year-end giving opportunities are available at Christian Health Care Center.
- Support the 2017 Annual Fund, which will help us continue our mission.
- You can also direct your donation to a specific fund at CHCC. Make your donation via
check, credit card, stocks and securities, online, or monthly giving plan.
- Through bequests, gift annuities, and charitable trusts, you can make a gift of ongoing significance and establish a lasting legacy.
- Many employers have a matching-gifts program for non-profit organizations. These programs double or sometimes triple the size of the employee’s gift.
- Endowments are extraordinary gifts that exist in perpetuity. Funds are invested for long-term growth; only a small percentage of the market value is spent each year, so that the endowment – and the legacy of our donors – endures.
- The Christian Health Care Center Foundation sponsors several special events throughout the year. Attending and sponsoring these fundraising events supports the Center.
- Men, women, and teenagers are invited to join the Center’s volunteer force. Volunteers perform a broad range of duties, such as assisting with activities,
making friendly visits with residents, organizing fund-raising events, and serving on the boards of trustees.
- The Center appreciates community support through prayer.