Suite now available at Hillcrest Residence in Wyckoff.
Hillcrest offers independent living for seniors who are in good health and want to maintain their independence, but find comfort in knowing that assistance is close by. Each resident enjoys a private studio and private bath, shared, restaurant-style dining, planned group activities, and the security of 24-hour staff presence in this “pre-assisted living” option.
Residents can personalize their homes with their own furnishings. Other features include:
- emergency call system in each bedroom and bathroom,
- individually controlled heat and air conditioning,
- housekeeping and linen service, and
- general maintenance, regular safety checks, and snow removal.
Three healthy, delicious meals are served each day in a lovely setting, where residents enjoy the company of friends. Snacks are also available throughout the day.
Planned social and recreational programming adds to the warmth of life at Hillcrest. Residents also enjoy quiet time and activities in the many common spaces including:
- wellness and rehabilitation room,
- spacious living room,
- TV lounge,
- cheery sun room,
- country kitchen, and
- outdoor patio and decks.
Hillcrest amenities include:
- Washers and dryers (no charge)
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Group transportation to local points of interest
- Access to other CHCC services, including physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and adult day care programs, is available.
For Hillcrest Residence admissions, call (201) 848-5856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.