9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, June 27
Participants must be 13 years old or older. Cost is $25. Lunch provided. Payment must be received in advance and registration is required. Space is limited, so register today!
- To register, call Amy Guido at (201) 848-4423.
- Checks can be mailed to Amy Guido’s attention at Christian Health Care Center, 301 Sicomac Ave., Wyckoff, NJ 07481.
- Topics covered in the morning session include staying home alone safely, when to call parents to report incidents, safety issues, and fun activities to do with children.
- Participants will also take the American Heart Association Friends and Family CPR Course and will receive an official American Heart Association CPR book.
- The course is being held in the Building 1 Clinical Classroom at 301 Sicomac Ave., Wyckoff.