The Christian Health Care Center 2016 Membership Campaign is underway! The Center (CHCC) has been fostering health, healing, and wellness in northern New Jersey for more than a century. The ongoing support of our members and friends has enabled us to continually expand our programs and create new services to meet the changing needs of the community.
Today, Christian Health Care Center offers senior-life, short-term rehab, and mental-health
services in a compassionate and loving environment consistent with the Christian values
upon which we were founded.
- Heritage Manor, a 184-bed nursing home
- Southgate, a special-care, 44-bed, inpatient nursing facility offering behavioral management treatment
- The Longview, an 80-unit assisted-living facility
- Hillcrest Residence, a 39-bed residence for independent seniors
- Evergreen Court, a complex of 40 apartments for independent seniors
- Christian Health Care Adult Day Services of Wayne and Wyckoff
- The 76-bed David F. Bolger Post-acute Care Unit
- Ramapo Ridge Psychiatric Hospital, a full-service, 58-bed inpatient hospital for adult and geriatric patients
- Ramapo Ridge Partial-hospitalization Program, a voluntary, short-term outpatient program
- Christian Health Care Counseling Center for children, adolescents, adults, seniors, and families
- A continuing care retirement community for adults 62 and older on the CHCC campus
- Up to 199 spacious, one-level, maintenance-free residences
- Rich array of amenities and social, cultural, and wellness opportunities
When you become a Member or Friend during our 2016 Membership Campaign, you will receive:
- a membership card;
- news about special events;
- Center Life, our award-winning magazine; our annual report to the community; and
- a year-round 20-percent discount on regular-priced merchandise of $25 or more in de Snoep Winkel Gift Shop and Tea Room.
We invite you to support the Center by becoming a member or friend. Our members join us in our commitment to value the lives of those in our care, preserve their dignity, and provide them with excellent care. Thank you for being a part of this caring community.
Thank you in advance for supporting us by being a member or friend!