Assisted Living: The Longview Assisted Living Residence
The Longview Assisted Living Residence provides personalized care in a secure community that supports and fosters each individual’s maximum level of independence. Residents receive personalized assistance with activities of daily living, while also enjoying innovative programs and a diverse calendar of activities and events. At The Longview, assisted living helps you live life to its fullest.
Each resident at The Longview enjoys their own private suite.
Suites at The Longview feature a:
- bedroom with sitting area,
- private bathroom with unique safety features,
- emergency call system,
- fire-safety features,
- individually controlled heating and air conditioning, and
- cable-television and Internet access.
Common areas promote socialization and a sense of community. Areas available for all residents to use include:
- neighborhood living rooms and lounges;
- restaurant-style dining in a formal main dining area and a private dining room;
- atrium lobby;
- beauty salon and barber shop;
- outdoor patio and porch sitting areas;
- walking paths;
- Wellness Center for physical, occupational, and speech therapy; and
- professional suite for physician and/or specialist appointments.
Services and Amenities
For residents of Longview, independence and choice are second nature, thanks to the many personal services and amenities available to help each person live to his/her highest potential. These include:
- personal-care services with personalized levels of care;
- nursing support and personal care services;
- monthly assessments by a registered nurse;
- medication administration and pharmacy delivery services;
- social, recreational, spiritual, and educational activities;
- delicious, healthy, restaurant-style meals and snacks;
- housekeeping and laundry services;
- access to local transportation and assistance with coordination;
- scheduled outings to local destinations of interest;
- beautifully landscaped outdoor sitting and walking areas; and
- Resident Art Appreciation Program, Walking Club, Healthy Living Club, and more.
Residents at The Longview have full access to CHCC’s continuum of care and senior-living services.
Longview Residents benefit from innovative programs
Longview residents enjoy intergenerational interaction through the child day care center located on the ground level of Longview. Designed primarily for children of CHCC’s staff, the Wyckoff Y at CHCC Educational Child Care program provides opportunities for residents to volunteer as story-readers and assist teachers in various ways.
The Longview also offers art therapy through the popular and active Resident Art Program. | Learn more …
For Longview move-in or admissions information, call (201) 848-4303. For the schedule of charges and application for admissions, click here.
To view Longview floor plans, click here.
To view Courtyard floor plans, click here.
Christian Health Care Center is a non-profit organization open to anyone regardless of race, sex, or religion.